Attention: This product is a license to test our module for 14 days free of charge in your WHMCS system and KeyHelp® server.
After 14 days the license expires automatically and becomes unusable. You will need to order the main product before or after and replace the license to make the module work again.
We do not accept test orders of free mail accounts. Please provide an email address under the domain where your WHMCS installation is running when ordering.
A trial license will only be issued if you also have a valid license for WHMCS. The validity of your license will be verified on the official verification page of WHMCS. Please check if the license verification with WHMCS was successful before ordering. If the WHMCS license verification fails and you believe this is incorrect, please contact WHMCS Licensing Support before placing your order with us to resolve the matter.
The domain of your email address will be used for license verification. If we cannot find a WHMCS installation on the domain of your email address, we will contact you and ask for your WHMCS domain. If WHMCS is installed on a domain other than the email address specified in the order, domain ownership verification is required. We will inform you about the necessary steps after the test license order. If you do not pass this verification or do not agree with it, unfortunately we cannot issue you a test license. Exceptions to this rule are not possible.
All trial license orders will be checked by us after the above steps before activation. Please do not place multiple trial orders.
These steps are necessary to protect our software from piracy and crackers.
KeyHelp® is a well-known free server control panel from Keyweb AG.
Via the API interface available in KeyHelp®, our WHMCS module can communicate directly with one or more KeyHelp® servers.
With our KeyHelp® WHMCS module you and your customers facilitate the interaction between your WHMCS system and the KeyHelp® server control panel.
Your customers get comprehensive options to control domains, email accounts, email addresses (aliases), FTP accesses, databases and SSL certificates directly from the WHMCS customer area. And if your customers do want to go to the KeyHelp® Server Control Panel, an SSO login to the account can be done with just one click.
A special highlight is the possibility to use the WHMCS functions "Usage Update" and "Usage Metrics".
The module, together with the WHMCS cronjob, retrieves the actual resource usage from the KeyHelp® Server Control Panel, allowing you to individually bill the customer's actual used disk space, traffic, email mailboxes, FTP accounts, etc. This gives you full flexibility.
Using the WHMCS "Configurable Options", you can override disk space and traffic from the hosting package or add them as an add-on.
If your customers need more disk space or traffic than is available in the hosting plan, you can simply offer them for purchase via add-on.
Also, hosting plan/product changes, locks, unlocks, deletions and password changes are possible directly from the WHMCS admin area.
The following actions are supported by the module:
- Customer area: creation / modification / deletion of one or more domains to a customer account
- Customer area: create / change / delete e-mail accounts (POP3, IMAP)
- Customer area: creation / modification / deletion of e-mail addresses (aliases)
- Customer area: creation / modification / deletion of MySQL databases
- Customer area: creation / modification / deletion of FTP users
- Customer area: creation / modification / deletion of SSL certificates (incl. Let's Encrypt SSL certificates)
- Customer area + admin area: SSO login by customer / admin possible
- Admin area: show + use information about server load in WHMCS (e.g. to define maximum number of customers per server)
- Ordering process: Overwrite storage space via "Configurable Options
You can either overwrite the disk space completely individually or add more disk space to the existing package (e.g. as an add-on)
- System: WHMCS Create / Suspend / Unsuspend / Terminate / Change Package / Change Client Password functions directly within the client/product
- System: Manual assignment of existing accounts on the KeyHelp® server to a WHMCS client / product
- System: Usage of "Usage Update": https://developers.whmcs.com/p…ing-modules/usage-update/
- System: Usage of "Usage Metrics": https://developers.whmcs.com/p…ng-modules/usage-metrics/
The module is continuously developed and adapted to new KeyHelp® Control Panel versions and WHMCS versions.
- KeyHelp Server as of version 22.0
- WHMCS 8.1 to 8.5 ---> PHP 7.4
- from WHMCS 8.6 ---> PHP 7.4 or PHP 8.1
- WHMCS System Requirements
KeyHelp® WHMCS module (14-day trial version)EUR 0.00
Price including 19% sales tax